Friday, January 14, 2011

Is your organization socially engaged?

In my last post I wrote about ways I have seen that will increase employee engagement- how to keep people interested in their organization, working with their leaders and ultimately producing better results with excellent customer service innately practiced on a consistent basis. 

Today I found this awesome article that articulates it even more clearly so I am sharing it here.  5 new paradigms for a socially engaged company by @SorenG Apparently we are on the right track, and we definitely appreciate when the client organizations we work with are organizations that share these beliefs, that taking care of our talent will always lead to better customer service and an engaged workforce just makes work a better place to be!

Do you have an experience to share about what your organization is doing to engage you?

No comments:

Post a Comment