- washrooms that are located at regular intervals
- washrooms with stalls that you can fit you and your carry on bag in without turning yourself into a pretzel
- washrooms that have dry counter space (hey, it is my wish list)
- charging stations for the thousands of travelers relying on their laptops and mobile devices to stay charged through several time zones
- or how about plugins that are marked and with lots available
- tiny tables or cup holders in the waiting areas
- complimentary sockettes for when you have to take your shoes off in security and haven't brought your own
- good, even great food at street pricing
My food rant: there is no reason with hundreds, thousands and even tens of thousands of people are passing through your gates every single day that delicious, fresh food cannot be available. It is in fact an opportunity for heaps of dough to be made given that very few airlines offer food, or have limited food options. People are hungry and bored - give them options!
- complimentary wi-fi (and thank you to the many airports that do offer this, we road warriors appreciate it)
- kids zones - if not a full play area, a few coloring sheets like family restaurants offer would go a long way for parents and fellow travelers
- hours of operation for vendors that match travel schedules
What else would you like to see?