|team future heads out on the weekend to |
breast cancer, walking 60km, raising 20k+
- Working with a team that "gets it"
- Hearing the gasps of surprise and delight when guests enter an event you have spent months planning
- Seeing the cameras come out as guests can't believe their eyes in a new destination
- Trying something new (hybrid, sheer projection, a mobile app) and seeing the positive results
- Awesome food and beverage programming, from the opportunity to serve attendees all day brain friendly food and see the results in increased engagement to a perfectly wine paired dinner, lunch on a glacier (harder than it sounds and oh so worth it) or a perfectly timed dinner
- Creating an event that touches all the senses - and hearing people talk about it the next day
- Creating a multi day program where every day provides something new and remarkable for the guests, (and seeing how much they are enjoying it)
- Taking care of all the little details that will make our client's lives simpler, (and having them notice that we were paying attention)
- Having entertainment that connects with the audience - a name act, a great speaker, roving or ambient that surprises... limited only by your imagination
- Making a true positive impact with your event - whether this is through relevant education, meaningful connections, relevant CSR, money or awareness raised...