Saturday, January 11, 2014

Vancouver-Wellness-PCMA

I LOVED being part of PCMA last year, and blogged about all the things I learned that were related to the Letter C - check it out here.

This year I found it was increasingly busy as 2013 marched forward, and I found that I was focusing on the wrong things, and made a conscious decision to focus a little differently in 2014, and I wrote about some of the reasons why I wanted to focus on Wellness and some of the tips I have collected to do so for Corporate Meetings Network here. 

Shortly after this was written (but long before it was posted) I was invited to support an incredibly generous initiative your Vancouver meeting team has created for PCMA Convening Leaders this coming week.  All attendees are invited to join us during the breaks and lunches at the third floor Vancouver ReVitalization Lounge and learn from experts about improving YOUR fitness, sleep or nutrition patterns for the coming year - and beyond.

I hope if you are reading this you will share this message widely so lots of our industry partners take advantage of this during PCMA Convening Leaders this week!

It starts with a short survey, ahead of time or on site and then a one-on-one, face-to-face appointment with leaders in sleep research (primarily on Tuesday), fitness and nutrition (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning) - sharing information to help YOU make 2014 the best year ever.  We really hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment