Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Power of the Leader

Really, this says it all, but of course I have more to say!

Michael Hyatt Ways to Energize Your Team

Whether you are an appointed or unintentional leader, it is a responsibility to help people around us to be engaged.  The more engaged the team, for us, the better the events for our clients as we are always pushing the bar.

The best part of what we do is seeing our well served clients glowing, and the best way to do this is to have team members that all believe in the value of what we do.

Every day I will continue to do my best to lead by example in showing the passion we have for what we do. Some days I know I will be wildly successful, some days will be more of a struggle as the realities of keeping clients happy is not always the simplest thing in the world. So on to another day!

a small part of our volunteer lunch crew on the 2007 weekend to end breast cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment