- Hugs. When you get together with a group like this, and the tweeps you have met, you get a lot of hugs.
- Food. Let's face it, my kashi and yogurt was delicious, but lonely. It looks like the Doubletree is knocking it out for y'all
- Voodoo Donuts. ok. location specific. Like the warm cookies. Hello Doubletree.
- Fashion Shows. Seriously - that looked like the coolest idea EVER. Nice one.
- Hallway conversations. that are longer than 140 chararters.
- Pink Power. GO GreenA_V
- Live brainstorming. Skype was more successful for @samueljsmith than for our team
- Sessions beyond the general sessions - especially the improv one with @jenisefryatt looked quite awesome
- Having compressed, focused time with people who matter.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
GMIC - Virtually Missing...
Well I have just said what I like so here is what you miss as a virtual attendee